Monday, February 13, 2012

Coach Norman Dudley

My name is Norman Dudley. I was born in the Philippines and raised in the United States. I have been in Washington since 1991 and graduated from Foss High School. I have an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Construction Management. I have been married to the love of my life for 8 years. I work two jobs, one of which directly involves working with the elderly and disabled adults, yet I still find time to be completely involved with the children’s football organization.

I am a returning defensive coach for the Tacoma Steelers team. I was honored to be a part of “The Titanium Ten” who managed to be triumphant while overcoming obstacles. I believe in encouraging kids to accomplish goals against all odds. I believe in promoting positivity among children while encouraging sportsmanship and camaraderie. I love the game of football, but most of all I love to witness the pride that these youth discover within themselves.
Email:  NormD@Tacomasteelers.org